WYNONNA EARP SWEEPSTAKES ON TWITTER
GENERAL PARTICIPATION TERMS FOR WYNONNA EARP CONTEST ON TWITTER
1. These General Participation Terms for the Wynonna Earp Sweepstakes on Twitter (“Participation Terms”) apply to the Wynonna Earp Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) held on the IDW Entertainment official Twitter Account of IDW Entertainment. (“IDW”) that is aimed at consumers in United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland.
2. All individuals who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and have their permanent residence in the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or Ireland are eligible to participate. Participants under the age of majority in the country where they live must have the consent of their legal guardians to participate. Legal representatives and employees of IDW, affiliated undertakings and undertakings commissioned by IDW for the execution of the Sweepstakes, and parties affiliated with them (e.g., persons with whom each are domiciled and immediate family members) may not participate.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Participation and chances of winning do not depend on the purchase of a IDW product in any way. Participants need a Twitter profile and must follow IDW’s official Twitter Account – @IDWEntertain. Each person may participate only once. The deadline for participation is October 26, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
4. To enter, during the Sweepstakes entry period (“Entry Period”), participants must follow IDW’s official Twitter Account – @IDWEntertain – and must retweet a post as described in the relevant Sweepstakes announcement on the IDW official Twitter Account and participant’s retweet must include “#sweepstakes” along with any additional hashtags in participant’s post. The retweet must be public and remain public. The Entry Period is from the time of the post mentioned above to October 26, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
5. Individuals whose Twitter profiles meet one of the following criteria will not be eligible to win a prize:
- The settings of the participant’s profile do not allow sending the participant direct messages;
- The participant’s retweet to enter the Sweepstakes was non-public;
- The participant’s account unfollows the IDW official Twitter Account before the end of the campaign;
- The profile violates Twitter rules or these Participation Terms; or
- The participant uses multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Sweepstakes.
6. There will be ONE (1) winner. On or about October 27, 2019, the winner will be chosen randomly from among all the participants and notified by IDW via a Twitter direct message on or about October 27, 2019.
7. As prizes, 1 chosen winner will receive – 1 Paid Flight to Calgary, Canada and 2 Nights Hotel Stay along with 1 Set Visit to the Season 4 Production of Wynonna Earp (“Prize”); provided that the chosen winner shall be required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon acceptance of the Prize in connection with the Set Visit. The winners will be informed via direct message how they can obtain the Prize and about potential time restrictions that might apply in this regard. In the event of a disqualification of or failure to timely accept the Prize by the winner, IDW, at its sole discretion, may award the Prize to an alternate participant by subsequent random selection.
8. If the average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize exceeds $600, IDW will provided the winner with the exact ARV upon travel booking and issue to the winner a Form-1099.
9. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to the use by the IDW, their agents’, and any other third parties acting on their behalf, of the participant’s name and Twitter profile for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Furthermore, a participant’s likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, comments, and hometown and state of residence may be used for the IDW’s promotional purposes if the Contestant provides consent. In addition, IDW reserves the right to make any disclosure required by law.
10. Participation by means other than those described in these Participation Terms is not permitted. Legal recourse is excluded.
11. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. The Prize is non-transferable. Winnings will not be paid out in cash. Winners are not entitled to have the Prize paid out in kind or to exchange the Prize for a different item. IDW reserves the right to give the winner an alternative prize of equivalent or higher value if an advertised prize is not available for any reason. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded by law. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Participants who cheat, manipulate, or exploit bugs in any way in relation to their participation will be excluded from the Sweepstakes by IDW.
13. IDW reserves the right to discontinue, interrupt, suspend, postpone, or modify in a manner that is reasonable for the participants part or all of the Sweepstakes without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances beyond IDW’s control occur that prevent the planned execution of the Sweepstakes. Liability to participants, winners, or third parties in this regard is excluded.
14. IDW is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage are foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of IDW’s breach or if they were contemplated by the participant and IDW at the time the participant agreed to these Participation Terms. As participation in the Sweepstakes shall occur on a non-commercial basis only, IDW is also not responsible for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of data or loss of business opportunity. IDW does not in any way exclude or limit IDW’s liability for: intent or gross negligence; death or personal injury; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and product liability.
These Participation Terms are governed by the laws of the United States, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. For the avoidance of doubts, this does not affect the applicability of mandatory statutory laws of the participant’s country of residence such as consumer protection laws. To the extent required by law, US residents may request a copy of the winners list or these Participation Terms by sending a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Wynonna Earp Sweepstakes on Twitter, IDW Entertainment, 2765 Truxtun Road, San Diego, CA 92106
15. The participants consent to the Participation Terms by participating in the Sweepstakes. The organizer and sponsor of the Sweepstakes is IDW Entertainment, 2765 Truxtun Road, San Diego, CA 92106