Executive Administrator / Coordinator
IDW seeks a bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to provide administrative support to the office of the CEO. Working across IDW Publishing and IDW Entertainment divisions, the ideal candidate have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a fast turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting a senior leader in an Executive Administrator / Coordinator role.
- Organizational agility with executive, financial and business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with a range of personalities and styles across all levels within an organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team as well as independently in a WFH environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and adept at prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment with evolving priorities, manage ambiguity, and react to changes quickly and graciously.
- Tactical executor with a problem-solving approach and strong work ethic.
- Experience supporting business-focused executives in publishing or entertainment.
- Conversant in basic accounting and financial principles.
- Experience working with teams in different geographies/time zones a plus.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO including managing calendars, answering the phone, maintaining phone logs, and responding to internal and external inquiries.
- Assist CEO and team with developing reports, compiling data and preparing decks for special projects across publishing and entertainment.
- Collaborate with finance team to coordinate day-to-day financial operations including invoice processing, Cast & Crew payroll coordination, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage select office functions including lease/building management, office maintenance, office supplies, and coordination of team events and conventions.
- Coordinate and interface with other departments including creative affairs, marketing, editorial, sales, legal, PR, design, production, and post-production teams.
- Organize travel, events, logistics, and expense reports as needed.
- Provide cross support and backup for other Executive Assistants/Coordinators as needed.
- Role is based in Los Angeles, CA and supports CEO based in Newark, NJ.
- Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Administrator / Coordinator” in the subject line.