Associate Graphic Designer, Marketing
About IDW (Idea and Design Works, LLC)
IDW Media Holdings (IDWMH) provides a wide range of entertainment products and publishing products worldwide including TV shows, Comic books, Graphic Novels, Art publications and more. IDW Publishing is the 5th largest Comic Publisher in the US. The company is known for its licensed comic book adaptations of franchises and intellectual properties from major movies, animations, TV shows and merchandise. The Publishing entity is also a creator of original graphic novels. The company supports Diversity and Inclusion and has a diverse employee base that represents various backgrounds, cultures, and experience.
Associate Graphic Designer, Marketing Job Summary:
This position is responsible for collaborating with the Marketing Director, Marketing Art Director, and members of the Marketing team on design initiatives in support of marketing for publishing. Design projects include creating social media, newsletter, and website graphics; print and digital catalogs; marketing and sales presentations; advertisements; video assets; and additional print and digital marketing materials as needed.
- Work with the Marketing Director, Marketing Art Director, and marketing team members on all marketing design initiatives to support books, comics, and direct-to consumer product sales.
- Work with Marketing Director and Marketing Art Director to develop and implement marketing design style guide.
- Develop design materials in support of print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit video assets for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and design IDW’s weekly email newsletters, consumer newsletters, and trade newsletters.
- Design weekly promotional graphics for the IDW website, social media, and email newsletters.
- Take and edit photo assets as needed for promotional assets or event coverage.
- Traffic licensor approvals for marketing assets.
- Be aware of the rules and requirements of all licensing partners as pertaining to marketing functions.
- Liaise with design freelancers and provide project directions and design feedback.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Associates or higher degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing design experience.
- 1-2 years of video editing experience using advanced video editing software (Adobe Premiere or equivalent program).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite in a professional setting.
- Experience working in the Mac environment.
- Experience working with Google Suite.
- First-rate interpersonal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Strong self-starting capabilities.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency:
- HTML/CSS basic knowledge.
- Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- To apply, please visit our career center at: http://idw.pub/CareerCenter